Date of Effect: August 1, 2023.
We at AAA Software Solutions are committed to safeguarding our users’ privacy. This privacy statement explains the several categories of personal data we may collect about you when you visit our website and how we may use, disclose, and safeguard such data.
Information that we gather
- Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect personal information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, and other details you voluntarily submit to us through contact forms or account registration.
- Non-Personal Information: We may also gather anonymous data about your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, device details, and browsing preferences.
- Personal Information: We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, complete your transactions, and send you periodic communications about our services and promotions.
- Non-personal information: Non-personal information collected may be used for website analysis, service improvement, and marketing.
Cookies and monitoring technology
- You can turn off cookies via your browser’s preferences; however, doing so may impair certain features and functionality of our website.
Transfer of data
- We may share your personal information with third parties who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business. These service providers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from using your data for any other purpose.
- We may also disclose your information when mandated by law or to protect our or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property.
- We employ industry-standard security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
- Despite our best efforts, no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed or warranted to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data you transmit to us.
Privacy for children
Our website is not intended for visitors younger than 13 years old. We do not collect personal information from minors on purpose. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a minor under 13, we will promptly delete this information.